S&B Filters Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked about GB and they said NO.

Also my intake has a slight rubbing issue on the hood. Nothing major but they are looking into it. Just replaced the filter as I run the disposable ones. Better flow and filtration.

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my S & B Intake last week. Really nice unit. Great quality. Easy to install. Love it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN4187.jpg
    DSCN4187.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 122

Nignipz

Reaction score

Also my intake has a slight rubbing issue on the hood. Nothing major but they are looking into it. Just replaced the filter as I run the disposable ones. Better flow and filtration.

hit me up as well

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking $250 plus shipping with the extra filter and the sock. How does that sound. I can get pics in the morning.

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Which disposable filter are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which disposable filter are you running?

The one from their site. Amazon sells it cheaper. $30 every year is what I figure.

When I talked to S&B during development they said the paper flowed better and of course offered the better filtration.

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one from their site. Amazon sells it cheaper. $30 every year is what I figure.

When I talked to S&B during development they said the paper flowed better and of course offered the better filtration.

I'll have to check it out bc I average 4,000 miles a month and disposables would be great. Thanks!