S&B Filters Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine for my '10. Have not installed it yet. Five star recommended it over the other options. They said many have switched from their current cai to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived today. From unboxing to startup took about an hour and a half. Very well thought out intake kit. Everything is nicely packaged/wrapped, parts are separated into bags relevant to where they're needed install wise.

Everything you need is included. All hose clamps, hoses, maf wire extension, etc.

First startup and drive had me feeling like it's peppier. Throttle response seems to be snappier. It's not as loud as I was expecting but it does add a little noise over the stock setup. Great looking intake kit when it's installed, super clean.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh...installed mine and now the truck wont start. If I disconnect the wire harness from the MAF sensor the vehicle will start (but run like crap).

I was extremely gentle removing the MAF sensor from the factory intake so I don't think I broke it. Guess I'll wait and see what S&B tech support says.

Edit: User error (of course)

I inadvertently installed the MAF plate upside down, forcing me to install the MAF sensor upside down. Fixed and runs like a champ.

Last edited: