Roush upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that my 2012 has 5K miles on it, I am ready to take it in and get a Roush stage II sc. My concern is that I have two M&R light bars in the grill and am afraid these will interfere with sc. Also can I leave my Volant Air Intake on do I have to use Roush's? And do I need to upgrade to a second oil catch can?

Thanks for your time
Russ Out

dfass16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have roush phase 2 and am super happy with it but recently bought a kc 30'' light bar and it wouldnt fit with the superchargers cooler. theres not much room between the grill and cooler...i cut off alot of the fins on the back of the light bar and so far so good. as for the intake you can use the filter im sure but doubt the air tube and box can be used. hope i helped out some

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
image_zps1ccb09d5.jpg

Question 1: Anything's possible with a little ingenuity. Pretty sure without the PS cooler I could've fit another light bar.

Question 2: The connection for your Volant is prob 3 1/2" (stock intake connection size), whereas the Roush intake is most likely 4" (was on mine). Therefor, no it won't work unless it's modified. Even then it's flow must be taken into consideration or the computer will throw codes.

Question 3: I am only running 1 catch can. SDHQ convinced me 2 was unnecessary. If you feel more comfortable with 2 go for it. It's only extra peace of mind and can't ever have to much of that.

Last edited:

SFD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the 40" bar to fit infront of the SC cooler, sold it to a friend, yes you could some mod's to make it work. The top connection on the cooler angles back some or you could mount it closer to the stock radiators. Maybe they have other cooler options that would lay back outta the way. Don't think a 30 would fit up top either so I didn't order it.