Roush Super Charger Kit Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sccs

Reaction score
I have finally decided on a Roush 590 super charger for my truck. Now it is time to find a good deal. What discounts have you received on the super charger or the install. I would like to keep with a ford in stall in case of any issues.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check the vendors threads at the bottom of the main forum page.

FYI, Ford does not support super charged Raptors!

Which ever one you do choose you need to get the supplemental warranty and have it installed by a certified shop.

revised:
(Roush 525hp only) and (Whipple 650hp complete kit only)
Have supplemental warranty

Last edited:

Toms

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if the truck isn't brand new and sent right to roush, you can't get a warrenty on the 590hp kit. You can just get the 52X? Hp kit installed by ford.

canviper

Reaction score
My Ford dealer just told me if they install the SC, they will honor the Ford Warrenty, but it will be based on the case by case basis. ( Meaning they'll decide if they will cover you). Like MTF said get the extra Roush Warranty for the extra insurance and peace of mind.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Their both right the 590 HP kit does not have a warranty from Roush, only the 525 HP.

I missed that this morning on my phone. Sorry I fixed that post.

If the dealer is telling you that the 590 hp kit will not automatically void your warranty that's fine.
But I bet if something happens they won't pay out of their pocket.
Just be aware!

Last edited:

scouter

Reaction score
Our dealer says 3 years 36 K on the 590 hp from Rousch and is quoting me on a extra from ford, we are still wrestling over price.
I havent decided if I am going to pull the trigger.....
I am concerned more about reliability that anything...

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 590hp kit from Roush is $7,500, which includes the supercharger, exhaust, graphics and headrests. And everyone is right, the 590hp kit is only warranted, if Roush does the work before the vehicle is sent to the dealership, which at that time, you pay about $15,000 for a Roush Raptor. I have a thread about a page back about my DIY install of the kit.