Roush serpentine belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I found the problem... The belt is kicking off at the power steering pulley during high rpm .. Roush has a kick plate they are sending me free of charge and says I shouldn't shred a belt again. I hope so!!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does Roush have a link to this item?

Be sure to post some pictures up, this sounds like a simple fix.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

OP
OP

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Roush have a link to this item?

Be sure to post some pictures up, this sounds like a simple fix.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'm not to sure about the link, I just called them and explained my issue and they told me they will send a part out to my roush dealer and have them install it at MY expense ...
I will post pics once it's installed.

OP
OP

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not to sure about the link, I just called them and explained my issue and they told me they will send a part out to my roush dealer and have them install it at MY expense ...
I will post pics once it's installed.

MTF it's done you have an email ? I have some pics

decoste77

Reaction score
I had the same problem I picked up an 8 rib belt from Oriellys that matched the same length I think it was 124'' or 126'' then just cuts slice in it and tor the two ribs off, simple $35 fix until the roush belts showed up, it worked flawlessly believe it or not cheap way to get back on the road.