Roush performance sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my truck from Ken Grody Ford with about 10,000 miles on it and a supercharger. Have had it for about a year put another 10,000 miles on it when the super charger pulleys decided to start this god awful squeak. Took it to get looked at by Ford Country in Las Vegas because that's where I live and Roush told them to just remove the pulley. On my way home the belt got shredded now Roush is telling Ford Country they aren't covering any of it under warranty... I though I was told 3 years 36,000 miles warranty. I have a 2013 with 22,000 miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Roush's supplemental powertrain warranty is transferable?
Too many pages to read through for me.

And I don't think Crystal can help here because Ford's OEM powertrain warranty was voided. But hay it's worth a shot.

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Roush's supplemental powertrain warranty is transferable?
Too many pages to read through for me.

And I don't think Crystal can help here because Ford's OEM powertrain warranty was voided. But hay it's worth a shot.

I bet he's driving it a little harder now after 10 k and he's having the same problem I was until I got that pulley shroud.... Call Stanghi performance get a 72 mm pulley and a new tune and you will crap your pants at the difference from the Roush tune and codys tune.. Oh and call Roush and get the pulley cover too :ROFLJest:

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The belt will sometimes skip off because Roush has the shift points all jacked up in the tune. I would recommend a new belt and our custom tune, this should set you straight. I have the belts on the shelf and can get you one along with a tuner shipped out right away. Call us sometime to discuss at 732-780-0770

Thanks!

JimIII

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The belt will sometimes skip off because Roush has the shift points all jacked up in the tune. I would recommend a new belt and our custom tune, this should set you straight. I have the belts on the shelf and can get you one along with a tuner shipped out right away. Call us sometime to discuss at 732-780-0770

Thanks!

JimIII

I also use JDMs tune, good solid tune as well !