Roush Exhaust Resonator vs No Resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjpmet

Reaction score
Hello FRF members, I am new to the forum and recently purchased a 2013 Raptor. I have purchased the Roush CAI which is installed and already notice a difference in performance and sound. I also have a Roush cat back side exhaust that I am planning on installing Saturday.

My question is with or without the stock resonator and why. I am slightly concerned about being too loud? This vehicle primarily is street driven.

I am sure this has been discussed many times but I do appreciate all your experience and responses.

Thanks!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your worried about noise leave it on. I like crisp sounding exhaust so I have headers no cat SW and love it but it's definitely loud. What you need to watch for is drone, has a lot to do with tip placement

OP
OP
R

rjpmet

Reaction score
If your worried about noise leave it on. I like crisp sounding exhaust so I have headers no cat SW and love it but it's definitely loud. What you need to watch for is drone, has a lot to do with tip placement

Thanks for the information.