Roush CAI, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj raptor

Reaction score
Will the Roush CAI fit a 2010 SCAB?
I got a weird response from Roush's customer service saying that "This is something we did not test or attempted, we believe this will not work..."

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out my thread here "Roush -vs- Banks CAI." Some members posted their installs. I don't think there is a engine bay placement difference on any of the components that would prevent you from installing. Compare what you have to the pics in my thread.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only saw one picture of a 2013; are 2010 6.2 SCAB that much of a rarity that nobody has modded them?

I didn't explicitly say it but was trying to convey that from my knowledge all 10-14 6.2L engine bays are pretty much the same. I was thinking you could compare the pics in that thread to your truck and that would give you enough info.

OP
OP
tj raptor

tj raptor

Reaction score
I didn't explicitly say it but was trying to convey that from my knowledge all 10-14 6.2L engine bays are pretty much the same. I was thinking you could compare the pics in that thread to your truck and that would give you enough info.

Yeah, they all look the same to me, it's just that when ROUSH customer service gives me a reply like that it makes me triple think what I'm doing. I contacted ford and the stock intake is good for 2010-2014, so I don't know why ROUSH would give me such response.

I was really fishing for somebody who has actually put the ROUSH CAI on their 2010.

While I'm at it, is the ROUSH CAI oil or dry?

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They say things like that to avoid liability and the person answering the phone can't know everything about every part they sell. I would find a vendor who will accepts returns as long as its not installed. You'll only be out shipping if it doesn't fit.

The filter is an oiled gauze element. It comes oiled from Roush.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you'll be fine. When I got my roush exhaust it said It was for f-150's 2011 to 2014 and fit perfectly. As for a CAI I don't think there's anything different on the intake manifold or sensor so you should be good. With most products like superchargers or tuners they say for 2011-2014 raptors but I think they do that because 2010 offered the 5.4 early and maybe they didn't want to have some confusion when a guy ordered a part and his 5.4 wasn't compatible for it IMO

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk