Roush 2013 Raptor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjeffreyc97

Reaction score
Hey guys, its been a while since I was on here, but last time I was here I had a 2011 Raptor and I was rear ended at 80mph, totaling my truck.

Well I purchased a 2013 Roush raptor (installed by Roush), it has the Roush intake, Roush cat back exhaust and of course the Roush SC. It is all stock, tires, ect. and has 36,700 miles on it.

What do I need to know about the supercharger? I have never owned one and don't know what to expect/look out for.

Well my other Raptor I had the SCT programmer and I was wondering if there is a programmer out there that can be used with the Roush Raptor because its my understanding that it has a tune already from Roush?

ANY help would be appreciated! thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_2301.jpg
    IMG_2301.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2275.jpg
    IMG_2275.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 140

Steelhead

Reaction score
I just ordered a tune and upgraded spark plugs on my Roush Stage 2 from JDM.Expecting it tomorrow and can't wait to get them installed. supposedly I should expect 60 hp more. Customer service and experience is the bomb from them.