retune after CAI and Magnaflow are installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cockdiesel

Reaction score
HELP!!!

What do I do next? After CAI and Magnaflow are installed...?

Thinking about 5 stars canned tunes. But I have no idea how this works. Say I get the 5 star, what steps do I take next? Which tuner preset is best? Do I select one of the 89 octane presets and just go from there? Will my Raptor automatically calibrate for the CAI in that case? Someone please give me the details....

marioec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HELP!!!

What do I do next? After CAI and Magnaflow are installed...?

Thinking about 5 stars canned tunes. But I have no idea how this works. Say I get the 5 star, what steps do I take next? Which tuner preset is best? Do I select one of the 89 octane presets and just go from there? Will my Raptor automatically calibrate for the CAI in that case? Someone please give me the details....

I will go with an SVC tune. Lots of good info here just got to look ;-)

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 star you need tell them up front you have a CAI and they will tune in a larger / different intake tube than stock but it's a guess.

SVC has flow benched their tune with various CAIs so ask them if yours is one of them and they'll customize your tune. I know they did the aFe stage 2 which I have and it's spot on. If you get any sort of resonance off idle then you'll know it's not right.