GEN 1 Programmer help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 5star tuner with livewire ts got 91perf,daily street ,tow and Econ but in the initial program mode you are givin a few values you can change in each preset program. But not sure what I should really adjust and can't find any reference to what the indicated values mean. So for instance WOT what should we set at leave it at 0 or increase numbers into the positive range or negative range?? Not really sure what the -1 (less fuel)value means in comparison to the +1 value( more fuel) any pointers would be great I have the user manual and it's kinda vague on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 5star tuner with livewire ts got 91perf,daily street ,tow and Econ but in the initial program mode you are givin a few values you can change in each preset program. But not sure what I should really adjust and can't find any reference to what the indicated values mean. So for instance WOT what should we set at leave it at 0 or increase numbers into the positive range or negative range?? Not really sure what the -1 (less fuel)value means in comparison to the +1 value( more fuel) any pointers would be great I have the user manual and it's kinda vague on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually just leave them all as they are. Changing these up can end badly. I ran the livewire TS+ with those same 91 octane tunes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Edit: set your tire pressure warning to whatever you want, depends on if you'll be airing down a lot to off road or keep it high.