PROCHARGER for 6.2 and 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LINK HIZZLE

leadprochargersvtraptor.jpg

FROM AUTOBLOG:
For most people, the 6.2-liter V8 with 411 horsepower in the Ford SVT Raptor is plenty. Others, like our own Jeremy Korzenewski, who said as much in his recent review of the Raptor, think that it still needs more power. The solution? ProCharger, a Kansas-based company that has been adding forced induction to just about everything under the sun for the last 16 years, has developed a range of centrifugal supercharger systems for the Raptor good for up to 600 horsepower on pump gas. The 5.4 guys haven't been left out either, with a 505-horsepower system available for the smaller V8.

Each of the packages includes ProCharger's self-contained supercharger, a front-mounted air-to-air intercooler, larger fuel injectors and new programming for the engine's computer. ProCharger says that the engine bay maintains an OEM appearance (it actually looks quite a bit better in our opinion), and that the blower easily fits underneath the stock hood. Pricing starts $5,446 for a tune-it-yourself kit for the 5.4-liter V8 while the full system for the 6.2-liter V8 will run you $6,496. Hit the jump for official details in the press release.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up to 600 HP for the 6.2L and 505HP for the 5.4L - that's what I'm talking about!

If I was going to spend money on adding power I'd want at least 500HP and this kit claims to deliver the goods :thumbsup:

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know it's much lesser than this *****. but to use the hennessey video for the dyno, that gives me a question that, is it the same like hennessey's supercharger?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hennessesy is a procharger. It's the same system just with the fancy badges

What Frivol is saying is that the unit comes from ProCharger and Hennessey installed it and added a bunch of zeros to their price tag making sure their customers pay for the privilege of using the Hennessey name.