Pricing for anyone considering a SC build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the pricing for my Whipple build. This is through Livernois and includes LT headers as well as some other things (dyno tuning for instance) so I suspect it may be more costly than if you were to just have a speed shop put the SC on your truck. However, it is a good benchmark for anyone wanting to do a pretty good Whipple setup!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 439

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CCC pays 8.2 hours for the R&I of the engine. So with the additional operations/fluids I guess it makes sense the labor for that alone could be $1000.00. Adds up quick i guess. So you are shipping or driving the truck up there?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for posting! Don't know why they are pulling the motor though. I know they had to jack mine up on one side to install the headers, but maybe with the oil pump, etc, it worked out cheaper, idk. Again, great post :)

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build , its over priced . i have the Whipple SC with ARH headers upgraded oil pump and "special fuel pump by Livernois" and tune by JDM , all the job done by Ford dealer and the total of $11k without to pull the motor out . I'm personally don't like the way they conduct the business by up selling unnecessary parts and services . just my 2c

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed on several issues. LT headers are a bitch to get on. Period. That invoice is overpriced by about 3k for sure. Did all mine for about 12k. And I had more stuff done. Not me, a tech. No need to pull motor. But I hear they do good work.

mike.s

Reaction score
My sc install was 11k not counting headers. Got headers done later for another 2.5k.