Power steering cooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry man. I must of done the same. Pretty sure I dont have anything smaller than 1/4" and I used whatever I already have

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
bringing this back up from the dead, but getting ready to do my cooler install. did you guys go in line with the oem cooler or bypass it completely? couldnt find a straight answer in the thread

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bringing this back up from the dead, but getting ready to do my cooler install. did you guys go in line with the oem cooler or bypass it completely? couldnt find a straight answer in the thread
In line.
Pump > OEM Cooler > aftermarket cooler > filter (if you added one) > pump.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

dunnjames18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i have the pss resevoir and cooler, i decided to add a hydraulic filter, i bought off ebay a oil filter relocation kit, and used a hydraulic filter with the same thread pitch, i searched on wix filters for the proper size thread pitch, micron filter rating and gpm flow. I found one @ 10 microns (oil filters are around 20). The relocation kit was 30 bucks off ebay. And this filter was 20 some off amazon. Its a massive filter holding over a quart of ps fluid. The only issue i had and wish i would change is the fittings off filter relocation kit adapt to a 1/2 in hose then i had to reduce to 3/8 so its pieced together.

I went through a pump and now a leaky rack with just the pss res and cooler so i added this to see if with more volume of oil it will keep temps down and filter any debris in oil.

Attachments

• 20170128_173926.jpg
    20170128_173926.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 106