Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious how the truck feels with a couple hundred miles in it when using one of these.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So a few things I've noticed since my last post a few hours ago!!! Not only does it give you instant throttle it holds the gears much longer than it did before, and that's not in Off road mode, just with the truck in Drive. I've only driven the truck about 25 miles since Installing it, next time I drive it I'll play with ORM!

Now to the down side for most people

If you can't tell I love this thing, Thanks SVC
I figured their would be some sort of downside.
That is good to know. The buyer can make the decision of he cares about it or not.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So a few things I've noticed since my last post a few hours ago!!! Not only does it give you instant throttle it holds the gears much longer than it did before, and that's not in Off road mode, just with the truck in Drive. I've only driven the truck about 25 miles since Installing it, next time I drive it I'll play with ORM!

Now to the down side for most people ��������������

If you can't tell I love this thing, Thanks SVC

am reading it right? 8mpg?

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And was that a direct result of the pedal commander or was that due to you not being able to keep your foot out of it because the pedal commander is so awesome?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With regards to the MpG keep in mind that it typically isn't that drastic but we had just unplugged Brian's battery to do some welding when installing his new rear bumper. Obviously gas mileage will vary per driver and the weight of their right foot. 8.8 mpg but 400+ tank is more impressive. It took all of a block for brain to be sold after driving my truck with the PC

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score