Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slumberlust

Reaction score
How does this work with trans shift? Does it help get rid of the delay from the pedal to downshifting? I have the SVC tune but really tired of how long it takes to drop a gear once the pedal is pressed

Did anyone answer your question? Curious as well.

Big Vick

Reaction score
So I just read through this whole thread.

Would you guys recommend trying this first vs getting a tuner?

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I personally don't have a tune yet, but for the price of the PC it's worth the enjoyment you'll get from it as a stand alone product. I plan on keeping it and using it in conjunction with the tune.
Jeff@svc has provided awesome customer service with a recent order I placed. I highly recommend them if you decide to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I personally wouldn't waste my money on a PC. All it does is give you a "sportier" sport mode by making the computer think you've pressed the accelerator pedal further than you've actually pressed it. It doesn't make the car any faster. Mash the pedal to the floor and you'll have the same performance in sport mode, normal mode or with the Pedal Commander.

D

Deleted member 12951

I personally wouldn't waste my money on a PC. All it does is give you a "sportier" sport mode by making the computer think you've pressed the accelerator pedal further than you've actually pressed it. It doesn't make the car any faster. Mash the pedal to the floor and you'll have the same performance in sport mode, normal mode or with the Pedal Commander.

Even though from what you read, it would seem that you can do it yourself just by pressing the gas but that is further from the truth. The Pedal Commander does something more than just your foot and is worth more to me than a tune. So much so that I ended up selling my tuner and tunes after I gave this a try. This has been told over and over by practically every person that has given it a try and glad they did.

Get the PC first. I have no regrets selling the tuner, none.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even though from what you read, it would seem that you can do it yourself just by pressing the gas but that is further from the truth. The Pedal Commander does something more than just your foot and is worth more to me than a tune. So much so that I ended up selling my tuner and tunes after I gave this a try. This has been told over and over by practically every person that has given it a try and glad they did.

Get the PC first. I have no regrets selling the tuner, none.

What "more" does it do?