Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No joke...

I can't find an instal vid for a Ford truck let alone a raptor.

I crawled under their, but I've never worked on vehicle in any way, certainly not unplugging wires under my console.

I'm not scared to do it, I just don't know how. Do I just pull the wires hard? Is there a little push-release? Looks like there's a white zip-tie under there. Does that get cut?

lol all you want, but it's new to me.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No joke...

I can't find an instal vid for a Ford truck let alone a raptor.

I crawled under their, but I've never worked on vehicle in any way, certainly not unplugging wires under my console.

I'm not scared to do it, I just don't know how. Do I just pull the wires hard? Is there a little push-release? Looks like there's a white zip-tie under there. Does that get cut?

lol all you want, but it's new to me.

No cutting and don't just pull. Gas pedal has a clip in plug. There's a red button/tab you have to pull up on a kinda squeeze a certain way to release the clip on the plug before pulling open the plug. Don't just yank it or you will break the clip. I had to fiddle a bit til I found the trick because you are laying in a very comfortable working position. Once you get the clip figured, plug releases easy. If you have to apply a lot of force you're doing something wrong.

Once you get the pedal unplugged, pedal has two plugs that go easily into both ends of gas pedal plug and you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No cutting and don't just pull. Gas pedal has a clip in plug. There's a red button/tab you have to pull up on a kinda squeeze a certain way to release the clip on the plug before pulling open the plug. Don't just yank it or you will break the clip. I had to fiddle a bit til I found the trick because you are laying in a very comfortable working position. Once you get the clip figured, plug releases easy. If you have to apply a lot of force you're doing something wrong.

Once you get the pedal unplugged, pedal has two plugs that go easily into both ends of gas pedal plug and you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the way mine is mounted. The guys who detailed, window tinted my car put there for me.
2vv3xhi.jpg

Crazy performance increase! Just like everyone says.

jusdach

Reaction score
Does SVC offer a member discount? Will definitely add this when my truck arrives (hopefully) second week of May.