Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got one installed. Super fast shipping. As has been said throughout this thread, easiest mod done so far. It literally is plug and play. Really helps fine tune the drive-ability of the truck. I love how you can change the setting with a simple push of a button. Combined with a tuner, I can't imagine ever needing anymore HP.

Mr.Morphine

Reaction score
Have the PC on my '14 Roush and like everyone else I'm very happy with the change in performance. Question for mounting it permanently: a few pages back someone posted a pick of it mounted in the trailer brake location and it looked neat. I will never use the TB and wanted to know if I disconnect it and remove will I get error codes?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have the PC on my '14 Roush and like everyone else I'm very happy with the change in performance. Question for mounting it permanently: a few pages back someone posted a pick of it mounted in the trailer brake location and it looked neat. I will never use the TB and wanted to know if I disconnect it and remove will I get error codes?

maybe you could relocate the trailer brake up under the dash don't need to see it for it to work.

Mr.Morphine

Reaction score
Looked into that option as I thought I could just zip tie it out of the way, but it's bigger than I expected and theres not too much room behind there.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked into that option as I thought I could just zip tie it out of the way, but it's bigger than I expected and theres not too much room behind there.

You can pull that skinny plastic panel at the top of the trans tunnel (forward bottom part of the console) there's a nice void there, if the trailer brake cable is long enough.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy named posted this on FB

I don't get eco mode for some reason. But I could care less, I would never use it anyway...

I don't Eco mode either. Anyone figure this out? Not sure if I have a defective unit or there is some other issue.

Oregon Trail

Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday and wow what a difference it made, it works great with the SVC tune. Thanks Jeff from SVC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts