Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK so from I am reading on this device...its a must have. Question For those of you in the upper north east like myself who get to experience the elements on the regular. With my Toyo's and my 5star tune I already break loose easier then you would expect in Rain and slush. Does the PC amplify that to the point where you need to be extra cautious?

Like others have said, Eco mode!

It turns it into a dog but you won't spin out!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Certainly explains why it feels like a dog in eco mode. Sure works for the ice though lol!

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I've been meaning to mention and ask is, you all notice the surge is gone? Somewhere here I read where people were getting a slight surge at cruise after tuning. Notice the same thing right after tuning, but just didn't worry about it. Only notice it if I paid attention or had the radio turned down. Now with the PC that is completely gone. Just an observation that was solved without intentions.

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I've been meaning to mention and ask is, you all notice the surge is gone? Somewhere here I read where people were getting a slight surge at cruise after tuning. Notice the same thing right after tuning, but just didn't worry about it. Only notice it if I paid attention or had the radio turned down. Now with the PC that is completely gone. Just an observation that was solved without intentions.

If this proves to be true on more than one vehicle, I'll take it, haha. I love unintentional benefits!