Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a 500 mile trip yesterday and enjoyed the ease of changing modes. Icy, just go to eco mode and it turns into a dog. Sure helps on the ice around town. Dodge diesel comes up on you at a dry stop sign, quick change to sport +, hammer down :) Love it!

TAURUS

Reaction score
Nice and clean install. Waiting for mine to arrive. Have a trailer brake controller there. Wondering if anyone knows 1) if TBC cable is long enough to reach the empty cubby on passenger side 2) if TBC will fit in the cubby. Haven seen installs of up fitter switches in the cubby by @Sitdown and @J DAMAGE (also nice clean installs). Thanks.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice and clean install. Waiting for mine to arrive. Have a trailer brake controller there. Wondering if anyone knows 1) if TBC cable is long enough to reach the empty cubby on passenger side 2) if TBC will fit in the cubby. Haven seen installs of up fitter switches in the cubby by @Sitdown and @J DAMAGE (also nice clean installs). Thanks.

I do not believe the TBC harness will reach the far side as/is... also recall the dash frame support will also be an issue as the tbc is a bulkier device. If you want it over there it is doable, but not a simple move

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine is still hung up in Cali. for some reason, per the tracking schedule, anybody else experiencing this?

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine is still hung up in Cali. for some reason, per the tracking schedule, anybody else experiencing this?

I forgot who they use to ship these, but if it's USPS their tracking is complete shit. It'll still say it's in Cali long after it's in your hand.