Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
havent been this excited since i was a kid on christmas eve, just got them yesterday!! thanks @svc

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @svc.
I need to verify that you sent out the correct Pedal Commander to me.

The Pedal Commander website shows system #PC18 for the 2010-2014, 6.2L, V8, Ford F150 Raptor (click HERE) (screen shot attached also).
You have sent me #PC31
I cannot install this on my 2014 Raptor until this is cleared up.

Also, did anyone else have a green sticker on their Pedal Commander unit with "WARRANTY" stuck to it?
Was this unit a warranty repair?

Pedal%20Commander%20PC-18_zpsbbkuotwj.png

Pedal%20Commander%20Part%20PC31_zpsffvyt49a.jpg

IMG_3455_zpspl5ummuf.jpg

IMG_3456_zpsxdxypzzl.jpg

Last edited:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @svc.

The Pedal Commander website shows system #PC18 for the 2010-2014, 6.2L, V8, Ford F150 Raptor (click HERE) (screen shot attached also).
You have sent me #PC31

Also, did anyone else have a green sticker on their Pedal Commander unit with "WARRANTY" stuck to it?

IMG_3455_zpspl5ummuf.jpg

IMG_3456_zpsxdxypzzl.jpg

Pedal commander knows we deal strictly with raptors unless specified they will labor the box other wise. Likely the plug the same for let's say mustang or superduty but the internal upload is raptor specific. This load was fresh to them and they knew we needed to clear the back order just as quickly And efficiently as they did.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Hey @svc.

You have sent me #PC31

IMG_3455_zpspl5ummuf.jpg

IMG_3456_zpsxdxypzzl.jpg

If the sticker is removed and something is to occur they would deny a claim. It's to prevent some one from opening it up and causing damage. All units are 100% new and fresh from production

D

Deleted member 12951

@R1jamn

The warranty sticker is there so if it is torn, then they know you opened it up thus possibly voiding the warranty, mine has the same sticker.

But my box shows PC-18. The bottom of the PC Commander does not have a PC-18 sticker like yours has the PC-31 sticker. That might of been something they started doing.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@R1jamn

The warranty sticker is there so if it is torn, then they know you opened it up thus possibly voiding the warranty, mine has the same sticker.

But my box shows PC-18. The bottom of the PC Commander does not have a PC-18 sticker like yours has the PC-31 sticker. That might of been something they started doing.

Exactly, every since we brought these to the raptor market , they are selling just as fast if not faster then they or we can stock. Thank to all of you of corse. Really appreciate the honest reviews . I am getting a 100% confirmation on The pc18/pc31 for those who got orders today and the rest getting there's tomorrow.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pedal commander knows we deal strictly with raptors unless specified they will labor the box other wise. Likely the plug the same for let's say mustang or superduty but the internal upload is raptor specific. This load was fresh to them and they knew we needed to clear the back order just as quickly And efficiently as they did.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, it sounds as though Pedal Commander has re-flashed these units from different part #s?
For now, I cannot proceed with the install with part #PC31 that was sent to me.
I'll wait for the confirmation.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, it sounds as though Pedal Commander has re-flashed these units from different part #s?
For now, I cannot proceed with the install with part #PC31 that was sent to me.
I'll wait for the confirmation.

You can proceed with install, if the unit plugs in and everything lines up it's what I mentioned above. Same plugs from another Ford vehicle and correct 150 software. Like I said the response has been great so we are working together to keep these in stock. The inital Group buy was big, the bf-CM sale was bigger now that the reviews are coming in 100% positive. Out of the big batch that shipped this week 3/4 had that part# 31 and we've had emails, forum reviews all come back saying initial impressions once the unit was installed.

Worst case scenario which is very highly unlikely it plugs in doesn't work (you would know right away) unplug truck goes back to stock, then new device is overnighted and swapped out. Once The chances of this are highly impossible but wouldn't rule out worst case scenario. We are here to help, sales line, emails and forum stays on all weekend

goody6691

Reaction score
woo hoo....mine came in last night. stuck in the office untill after 5 today. got home at 10 last night so no install yet. gonna take a break today and throw it in. hope it wakes up my little 5.4 like it did for all you big motor guys. thanks again SVC

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was in the second batch of the first group buy and it says only PC18 on the box no part number sticker on the unit. My Warranty sticker has a one edge that is torn off but the rest is intact. But I am sure it is the right one because it came from SVC!