Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need for tune updates, the neat thing is you can set it to give you that drive through the car in front of you's back window that some people complain our tune does not have .

The biggest thing this helps with is offroad mode, you can get in a section and you not fighting the accelerator to go and get back to speed. Feather the throttle and your staying on top .
Red light a Dodge TRX pulls up next to you can bump up sensitivity in less then 3 seconds for the extra throttle response off the line
Obviously another unbiased review is warranted. And it only seems fair to send one of these little buggers to a non-biased, long time upstanding member of this forum...

Ok I'll pm you my address.
:wizsmile:
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My assumption is that it's installed between the pedal and the throttle, telling the throttle blades to move at different rates/ratios based on your selection of presets.

Maybe since a tune is software there is only so much adjustment you can do?

@svc can you guys set us up with a group buy? Sounds like there's decent interest.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Joe , no risks associated with the product. Essentially you run it to the OEM plug , plug in the male PC to the pedal and then the PC has a Female Plug for the OEM plug to stay connected to.

Let's start a list of all who'd be in on a group buy and I will work something up for FrF members.

Thanks,