Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I wanted to let the whole world know and reiterate what outstanding customer service Jeff @svc has. I ordered the commander last Wednesday before this thread took off. I later saw where Jeff made the discount. I pm'd him and asked if he would make the same deal to me. Without hesitation he said, "yes". On top of that I got home this evening and guess what was on the front porch. That's what I call lightning fast shipping! Took me all of about 10mins to install and boy, what a difference. Just setting in the driveway I can tell the throttle is more sensitive. Can't wait till in the morning. This is going to be fun! My thought is, if Jeff and the SVC boys say there is no harm, then that's good enough for me. These guys live and breath Raptor. So to the ones that are on the fence, "Just Do It!". I'll let you all know how big my grin is after tomorrow. :biggrin:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@svc I'm at work with limited internet and phone, I'll be ordering as soon as I can update my info in PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries , I am honoring for Frf memebers as long as they give me a heads up.

PC has informed us that the checkout code has been pulled since it was originally created for a Mercedes forum. With that being said they have asked that we only run the $250 another day or so max since it is not how they'd like to market the product with MAP being much higher. We will be making our own check out code for FrF members here that still cuts a deal when applied to MAP pricing after group buy closes. We will do our best to help everyone save as much $$ possible.

Thank you to everyone who has jumped on board this far! Can't wait to hear your reviews

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Hey Guys,

I wanted to let the whole world know and reiterate what outstanding customer service Jeff @svc has. I ordered the commander last Wednesday before this thread took off. I later saw where Jeff made the discount. I pm'd him and asked if he would make the same deal to me. Without hesitation he said, "yes". On top of that I got home this evening and guess what was on the front porch. That's what I call lightning fast shipping! Took me all of about 10mins to install and boy, what a difference. Just setting in the driveway I can tell the throttle is more sensitive. Can't wait till in the morning. This is going to be fun! My thought is, if Jeff and the SVC boys say there is no harm, then that's good enough for me. These guys live and breath Raptor. So to the ones that are on the fence, "Just Do It!". I'll let you all know how big my grin is after tomorrow. :biggrin:

Thank you for the review, can't wait to hear your thoughts after the test drive. I'd encourage everyone to start with city and then move in to sport /sport+ .

On a side note we put one on the shops tow pig and man , even on a. Diesel it makes a hell of a difference.

If you enjoy it for your raptor reach out and we can special order for pretty much any vehicle.

OP
OP
whoisbigman

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday... will be installing today.
As has been previously stated by others, I ordered mine before coupon code was found, and heard about code from a friend. I'm not wired to call for a better deal after the fact and would have settled for the original price. Jeff reached out to me to reimburse me the difference and put it back on my PayPal... that is AWESOME customer service!

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of where you guys are mounting yours? I plan to install mine this weekend. Its much smaller than I thought, looks bigger on the internet ;-)

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got an estimated ship date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are working our way through orders in the order they were received , we also wiped there inventory out until after Sema nov 5th . A batch is going out today and I need to confirm who it is.

2b1fc6fabace8cff7995353c619d14f2.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

This is someone else's picture but like it better than covering up those vents and where I plan on putting mine.

Attachments

• 14523086_1251794418175506_5191247049172245291_n.jpg
    14523086_1251794418175506_5191247049172245291_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 199