P219B Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today I drove back to LA from Mammoth after an amazing weekend of snowboarding, dropped the girl off, fired by truck back up and headed to my place. On the way, the check engine light came on but the engine seemed to be running just fine.

Once I got home, grabbed the tuner, plugged it in and up popped P219B - Bank 2 Air-Fuel Imbalance. (whatever that is) Went ahead and cleared the code so i guess we'll see if it pops back up tomorrow.

Any idea what could cause this? I have Corsa Exhaust, AFE Stage 2 and the SVC Tune 2.... all of which have been running beautifully since before the trip. I was almost thinking the pretty quick drop in elevation may have fawked with it after I started it back up? Still thinking it was running on thin mountain air then getting dense sea level air... Thoughts?

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So today I drove back to LA from Mammoth after an amazing weekend of snowboarding, dropped the girl off, fired by truck back up and headed to my place. On the way, the check engine light came on but the engine seemed to be running just fine.

Once I got home, grabbed the tuner, plugged it in and up popped P219B - Bank 2 Air-Fuel Imbalance. (whatever that is) Went ahead and cleared the code so i guess we'll see if it pops back up tomorrow...

Did the check engine light come back on today, Drunktank? How many miles are on your Raptor? I'll do what I can to help out.

Crystal

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this on banks A and B. Cleared the codes more than a month ago. They just came back yesterday after a trip to the mountains. Interesting that we both got these codes after returning from elevation. I have a AFE intake and borla exhaust.