Nos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camperguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 star makes a nitrious tune. Call it what you want but a 150hp progressive shot,exhaust,cai and tune is probably good for 600+hp/tq and doesnt strain an engine like a supercharger or turbo setup and is a hell of alot cheaper.

Bill

stevelp99

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the theme song from need for speed underground playing in their head? Either way, power adders are power adders, be it bottles or blowers. With the right tune and install I don't see it as a problem. Personally I'd love to have the blower wine. For something like this I would have a local custom tune rather than a off the shelf.

Camperguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually looking at a Zex kit, wet. Problem is you have to pull timing and run colder plugs. Timing is easy with a Msd or other controller. Ive run it on Mustangs and Camaros , bang for the buck cant be beat. Another problem is you also you have to stage a kit anything more than a 50hp shot or your tires are going to go up im smoke. Nitrious or any big adder, Supercharging, Turbos is all about personal preference. Some people are happy with stock vehicles some people want more. If we didnt, these forums wouldnt exist or it would be called whats broken on my Raptor. Honestly I want a Rousch Supercharger but some people would call that stupid too. A nice set of 37" tires, better shocks and a large brake kit. Yes Nos is a nickname for Nitrious oxide systems and what some non car guy wrote in on the Fast and Furious but whatever. I thought the ****** thing about N2O is you gotta keep filling it up and the bottle likes to be about 90f. I would like to know if the guys on the 600-650hp range on stock long blocks . How many miles are they getting out of them?

Thanks Bill