Nos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Your right. I just can't imagine looking in the back seat or bed of a raptor and seeing a blue bottle wired up for an essentially useless feature off road. Just my though.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idk wtf you guys are talking about, lol... Nitrous Oxide systems have been around a long, long time. Guys were using it on drag cars and rods long before imports were even in the US (I think).

you can use a dry setup on literally any fuel injected system, and add 20-100hp safely.... but, on a truck, not sure what the point would be. but it can be done... easy.

I don't think its "ricer", but I don't watch a lot of Showtime, lol

:peace:

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
maby its just me but its been my experience that people that refer to it as nawzzzz....or nos have high hopes of drag racing down the blvd for pinks an getting the hot girls based on winning a race......people that refer to it as nitrous or nitrous oxide usualy mean to us it legally at a drag track for track cars.......thats jus been my experience around a few different crowds with some very very fast cars an experienced drivers an some not so experienced an immature drivers......all in all this truck+nitrous oxide=:supergay: imo to each his own

also we have weak frames remember one wet/dry shot could ruin the structural integrity an cause the manifold pressure spike thus losing the race an floor boards might fall off to.....(anyone who has see that movie knows what im talkin abt)

Last edited:

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there was a guy on the other forum that had a kit installed oh is 5.4 Raptor - I don't remember the size of the shot but he had a dyno sheet showing 450rwtq!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NY SCREW don't forget though that screws are built engines able to withstand any amount of power as long as you press tow/haul. Also will help that frame.