New Shelby package offering over 700+HP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron313

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I didn't even read what the price was [emoji23] sorry guys didn't know it was that ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

I think that 45k includes the Shelby interior upgrade, add bumpers, some lights, upgraded suspension with king 3.0s, rims/tires, and the kit to make 700. Still pretty expensive but I'm sure some guys on here have spent more on their trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
check the fine print, all that "other stuff" looks to be optional:

Outfitted with BFGoodrich K02 All-Terrain tires, the Shelby Baja 700 tackles any surface it faces. In addition, the special edition graphics, badging, classic Shelby striping, 18” custom wheels and optional Rogue Racing front and rear bumpers, will visually set it apart from any other truck on the road.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geez, i would expect that stuff to be standard equipped for $45k. Still havent read the whole article in depth so