Need Help with Performance Chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shotguns

Reaction score
QUESTION for you guys and gals ..... I have a 2013 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 Crew with the 6.2 Raptor motor in it .... It has the 3.73 Electric Lock rear end also ....

Add On's are .... Roush 6.2L Phase 2 Super Charger , Doug Thorley Headers , and Flow Master Dual Exhaust .... and does the 1/8 th mile at 9.051 sec. for 79.10 mph .....

I would like to put a Performance Chip in it .... because its time .... MY QUESTION for those of you that have gone this path before me ... what do you guys suggest ? I use it as a daily driver , pull a boat ... and LOVE to put my foot to the floor ...

THANKS in advance for your advice ... Doug

PS ... another question ... is there a fix for the serpentine belt breaking on the Roush S/C yet ? I have broke 2 ....

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chips are a much older technology that I'm not really even sure is available for the newer PCM's. I think Jet does a plug and play chip but I'm not sure, and they aren't worth the time for discussion.

If you want a good custom tune by a shop with a ton of experience on Supercharged 6.2 engines then look no further! We specialize in Supercharged tuning for all Ford vehicles and the 6.2L F-150/Raptor truck has been at the top of our list for the past 4-5 years. We can provide you an SCT hand held tuner that will calibrate your PCM and account for your modifications. With what you already have our tune will give you about 50 more HP and TQ. Plus better throttle response, shift points, fuel economy improvement and better all around driveability.

If you have any questions or want to talk direct you can reach us at 732-780-0770

Thanks!

JimIII@JDM