My Hellion Twin Turbo Raptor 643RWHP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

englishrodder

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well last week we fitted the Bassini Y pipe replacing the cats and re-mapped the Raptor.
It took some time as most of the challenges were with the transmission tuning. Shifting into 3rd was supposed to happen at 55pmh at WOT, but by the time the trans was changing she already hit 63mph...

Well about 1 week of working things out we landed at 643rwhp and 673tq.
Running twin 62mm ball bearing turbos, Ford racing 47lb injectors, bassini Y pipe and Ford Racing sport exhaust at 10 PSI

Will be adding a new drive shaft and billet oil pump gears next week.

Dyno report below, showing the set up before running through the Cats (495rwhp) , and afterwards. (643rwhp)

Happy Days :)
RaptorDynoRun643hp_zps2fa50b9e.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
Yes currently standard,
You can get more HP per PSI on turbos vs a supercharger as they are significantly more efficient vs the power consumed by spinning the blower...

The 47lb injectors are running at c86% capacity and only needed 12 degrees advance. I run a KenneBell BAP as well.

Oh and Im at 5400ft as well....
With a forged engine this kit would be good for over 900hp with an injector upgrade.

And I gained over 2mpg as well :)

SD_Plat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I reading this right?... At 8.6 psi you were only at 496RWHP?