MBRP Turndown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All, just got my truck a few days ago and already had a bunch of mods sitting around, one of them was the MBRP 409 Stainless turndown exhaust.
installed it today, went in super easy, very straightforward and only took about an hour to remove the old exhaust and install this one. O and it sounds amazing! sounds like it should have stock. Its pretty loud but I wouldnt say overly loud (keep in mind i'm a 23 year old guy) its just right. WOT it sounds crazy, but just puttering around town isnt obnoxious. For 325$ (auto anything) its an awesome deal! Doesnt seem to have any drone, but I havent had much time on it yet. I will update when I have some more driving time with it. For now here are some pictures and a start up/idle video. I will add some more video's when I get a chance. Cheers! :party28:

Click Picture For Video:
Raptor
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_0991.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg
IMG_0993.jpg

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice pics ,an write up ......so so far no drone on the highway thats promising to hear im torn between this an the roush .....the video isnt working for some reason

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know I am late to the party here...but thanks for the support guys!

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I just eliminated my rear muffler (kept the resonator) and turned down in the same configuration as the MBRP. Sounds almost exat;y the same

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I just eliminated my rear muffler (kept the resonator) and turned down in the same configuration as the MBRP. Sounds almost exat;y the same

Hummm....is it louder or quieter? Got any soundclips? The turn down is what I have been looking at, but this could be a cheaper alternative.