In the market for some headers

Which headers with a Corsa Exhaust?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.... the time has come to get some headers for the ******* wagon after smacking the Y-Pipe last week. No way im gonna pay money to fix that dog fart of a setup when i can just upgrade instead. :D (Come on tax return! Please be enough!)

From looking around, it seems like American Racing, SW, Kooks and now Dynatech are the main header manufactures out there. I'll definitely be running cats with any option and itll me mating up to my existing Corsa Extreme Cat Back exhaust. Top 5 important features im looking for are:

1) No drone
2) No drone
3) No drone
4) No drone
5) High quality materials that wont corrode (I may get them coated as well)

That being said.... whats FRF say???

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stainless works is extremely high quality stuff. I got the entire setup "blacked out". Have had no issues yet. And I'm the only one, I guess, that is running this setup without a tuner and not getting any check engine lights!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran no tune for a few months with out a light^

I got cats at first that is when my dyno tune was. I wanted louder so I took them off IMO no difference with or with out. Or so little you can't tell any power or sound difference.

I use e-30 ethanol burns clean so I don't worry about no cats. Also helps I'm in South Dakota so no inspections.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

It's importent to get the tips out from underneath for no drone.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kooks hands down, best quality, fit, and performance. We've seen and installed every brand mentioned and I wouldn't recommend anything else!