Make suoercharger louder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew 157

Reaction score
Any updates on any problums removing hood liner to hear the supercharger whine better. Any heat or paint problems. And anything else I can do other then that love to hear that noise!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which supercharger/stage are you running? My whipple stage 2 screams.

OP
OP
A

Andrew 157

Reaction score
I have the Roush phase 2 i don't have the one that says whipple I really don't know the difrince in them. Probley going get a jdm tune soon

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03 cobra with a kenne bell
Removed heat blanket under the fiberglass hood 10 years ago and no paint issues
Just more screeamin!

Can't imagine it would cause problems for a raptor either

Allmarine

Reaction score
I have the Roush Stage 2 also, its a TVS 2.3L by Eaton and designed to be less noisy, unfortunately i would rather it really noisy so everyone knows you have a blower under the bonnet. The Mustang's have Kennel Bell and the Shelby runs a 2.9L Wipple which is a more traditional design and makes a lot of noise. If i had the choice over I would have fitted the Wipple purely for the noise alone. I love the whine.
You could always drive in tow mode that holds the gears longer.
I asked VMP if they could make it louder but not an option.
FYI, we pay $AUD 240,000 for a Shelby F150 or a Gen 2 Raptor here in Australia.

OP
OP
A

Andrew 157

Reaction score
That crazy man I only paid 4500 for my blower and I would have got the whipple but could not pass up that deal

Allmarine

Reaction score
Same thing here, a Roush Stage 2 kit was available in Australia at a great price, and Roush did the kits for Ford so i thought it was a more reliable proposition. Having said that you soon get used to the power and want more.