magnapack help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stringert1

Reaction score
So i ordered a magnapack muffler for my 12 raptor. exhaust is still completely stock, but i want to get rid of the resonator and dump the exhaust before the rear axle. What parts do i need and if anyone has any experience with doing this already, do you have part numbers and what not. Thank you

OP
OP
S

Stringert1

Reaction score
yea man ive watched your video a bunch of times already lol. sounds great. how much did that cost you to set it up that way?

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I think it was around $400 for everything. I love the sound! It is loud when your on the gas but once at speed its not bad at all. 1 thing that might help with the drone would be to dump it behind the axle maybe?

Its definitely unique sounding, and absolutely crazy sounding when you really get on it!

Dave

OP
OP
S

Stringert1

Reaction score
thats awesome. i have a 2012 and i want toget rid of the resonator too. only thing is is that i want to be able to return the truck back to stock if i need too, so i dont want to be welding everything and cutting stuff off.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats awesome. i have a 2012 and i want toget rid of the resonator too. only thing is is that i want to be able to return the truck back to stock if i need too, so i dont want to be welding everything and cutting stuff off.

Honestly its a 15−25 minute job at any good muffler shop. And as long as its behind the cats the factory doesn't care.

Dave

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get this figured out for you Stringer. I got one question, did you find this place from my video? Just curious. Oh and check your PM's I just replied to you.

OP
OP
S

Stringert1

Reaction score
find what place? the forum? i am a member of this forum and raptor forumz.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

what i also need to figure out is where to get the replacement pipe for the resonator.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

what i also need to figure out is where to get the replacement pipe for the resonator.

Make ur life easier and just let a muffler shop do it! They have everything you need.

Dave

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was just curious because I had a comment on my youtube channel from a Timothy Stringer, didn't know if it was you. Was also curious if you foloowed the video to this forum because I have a link with the web address in the description.