Magnaflow Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I actually got to drive the very 1st 6.2 with Magnaflow's new cat back on it. I was pretty damn impressed with it for a full system.
I personally wouldn't run a full system on any of my trucks, I don't like exhaust tips showing, but that's just me

Attachments

• 6.2 at RSM.jpg
    6.2 at RSM.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 118

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exhaust pipes are cool, if done right. Heres an example of a exhaust done right
6a00d83451b3c669e20128756e331f970c-800wi.jpg
And now done wrong
rice(10).JPG

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
An exhaust system and intake, while helping with power or fuel mileage (depends on how you control your right foot), they won't really have a great affect on throttle response. While you will notice a some difference, if you're looking for that smile on your face that you can't wipe off, then I highly suggest "custom" tuning your truck......

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am goin to leave the pipe exiting and tips just like stock. I know it will give a little better response, but not as much as a programmer would give me. When Hypertech comes out with the max energy for this truck, I will have one.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
I am goin to leave the pipe exiting and tips just like stock. I know it will give a little better response, but not as much as a programmer would give me. When Hypertech comes out with the max energy for this truck, I will have one.

I wouldn't run a "can" tuner on this truck..........

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't run a "can" tuner on this truck..........

Get a tuner with a custom tune? Or get it customed tuned?

I have been talking to Kar Guard here in Southaven, I told them that I would like to make everything on the exhaust the same size, have an "X" pipe, 2 mufflers, and two tail pipes running in the stock location with no tips. I told him about the magnaflow kit and price, he said he can do what I want and save me money. He deals with Flowmaster, Magnaflows, & Glasspacks. I wonder which one I should go with. I am leaning towards Flowmasters.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Get a tuner with a custom tune? Or get it customed tuned?

I have been talking to Kar Guard here in Southaven, I told them that I would like to make everything on the exhaust the same size, have an "X" pipe, 2 mufflers, and two tail pipes running in the stock location with no tips. I told him about the magnaflow kit and price, he said he can do what I want and save me money. He deals with Flowmaster, Magnaflows, & Glasspacks. I wonder which one I should go with. I am leaning towards Flowmasters.

A custom tune from some place that deals with SCT tuning like JDM. I would get all the mods you want first like your exhaust done, intake, headers, etc, etc, you tell JDM what you have and where you live (for altitude reasons) and they will do a custom tune based on all that info......as for the exhaust, its all up to you and what your looking for, I do like Flowmaster, but everyone runs that around here, I really really like Magnaflow