Low oil pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew 157

Reaction score
Ok just pulled up to the house about to park still in drive truck said low oil. And I lost power steering truck never did stall I turned the truck off check all my fluid everything was ok. Cranked it back up no other lights about go drive it agin make sure. I just got a custom tune from jdm put in 2 days ago and I put my supercharger on about 3 months ago no problems there i thank. Any ideas what going on fuse 27 prob or power steering going out truck has 60k on it

ChasingDunes

Reaction score
Ok just pulled up to the house about to park still in drive truck said low oil. And I lost power steering truck never did stall I turned the truck off check all my fluid everything was ok. Cranked it back up no other lights about go drive it agin make sure. I just got a custom tune from jdm put in 2 days ago and I put my supercharger on about 3 months ago no problems there i thank. Any ideas what going on fuse 27 prob or power steering going out truck has 60k on it

Did you pull fuse 27? Did you get this resolved?