Looking to buy used raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maddog

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a used raptor so I'm putting some faith in hoping someone can help me with things to look for and what's high mileage on a raptor I've seen multiple 2012 and 2014 approaching 100k is that too many miles

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 13 with 98k engine is solid and I have a new transmission and transfer case.

Power steering blows every 50k or so for me so I also have a fresh new power steering set up. All I need now are some shocks and it'd be like new!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you looking to buy? I have a 2013
With 56k was going trade it in on my gen 2 let me know if interested .. located in NY

OP
OP
M

Maddog

Reaction score
Do you have the svt or super crew. I'm deploying soon so I'm deciding whether to buy now or when I get back as far as the time frame goes. I'm in SC so NY is quite a trip for me

OP
OP
M

Maddog

Reaction score
No this will be my first but I've bought a few used vehicles and each have their own special places to look for a crack or ding just seeing if anyone has ran into any problems specific to the raptor

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Nvm that last post Bryan I just woke up and read that and replied before thinking