Livernois 6.6L Extreme Stroker Longblock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When Randy built his raptor he had listed these transmission mods:

Exedy Stage 2 Friction Kit
Sonnax Zip Kit
Billet Steel Intermediate Shaft
Circle D Converter
Tuning, Tuning and Tuning.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stock transmission will withstand abuse for some time. At the point at which it fails we work with a transmission company who specializes in upgrading these transmission.

Have you guys ever looked into your extreme builds to WPC treat items like bearings, piston rings and such to reduce friction and heat?

Just wondering if that even was on your radar.

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BANE is the man to talk to.

@BANE lay it on me brother. I want to know what you know.

yes haha I have a Complete 6.6L 400ci Longblock that I ''dropped in''
Let me tell you its awesome- just the sound/lope of that dirty cam is enough to make your pants big every time.

I have no numbers yet as im haveing problems tuning it with my tuner guy (not livernois) If i cant get things right soon ill set things up with JDM or Livernois

my tuner says it will likely put down 700+ RWHP

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BANE if you have time would you mind messaging me your estimate of the amount you have invested to date? It will be some time before I have my funds in order but I plan to give myself a good Christmas present.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought I would jump in here and give you some information and pictures regarding our Raptor 6.6L engine options. For the 6.6L Extreme short block we offer two compression ratios, 9.5:1 and 11:1 depending on your plans for your Raptor. If either of those compression ratios do not suit your needs we can custom build to your specs. Finish off the shortblock with a set of our assembled CNC cylinder heads that include Livernois exclusive billet camshafts, rocker bar braces, valve springs and phaser limiters. Add a set of our Raptor head stud kit to increase the cylinder head clamping force.

Whether your after just a short block or a complete turn key engine we can build one as complete as you would like.

Here are a few pictures of previous engine build in various stages.

DSC_1377_zpsj2ualngv.jpg

DSC_1393_zpswwpisoij.jpg

DSC_1401_zpss0xdwv3y.jpg

DSC_1412_zpsb4mgtatx.jpg

DSC_1417_zps3rpyjobm.jpg

DSC_1421_zpshhcml561.jpg

DSC_1424_zpserwhycit.jpg

Give us a call or send an email if you have any questions or would like to speak to someone about creating an estimate for you.
So clean! Looks like an awesome build

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BANE if you have time would you mind messaging me your estimate of the amount you have invested to date? It will be some time before I have my funds in order but I plan to give myself a good Christmas present.

Pm Me and I will give you my complete amount spent ( not as bad as people think lol)

and Everyone ill try to put someting togeather for a video once i get the VCT proper