K&n cai

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colemanater

Reaction score
Just installed a K&N cold air intake tonight. I also have a corsa extreme catback on my truck so that could make a difference. However, I will say my engine has never ran smoother. The start up was the smoothest thing ever and the exhaust deepened! Sounds great! This could be the fact I want to believe it sounds and performs better because I busted 350 bucks out for it, or that I already had an exhaust without a new intake. My engine now feels no longer choked! I would say well worth it.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just installed a K&N cold air intake tonight. I also have a corsa extreme catback on my truck so that could make a difference. However, I will say my engine has never ran smoother. The start up was the smoothest thing ever and the exhaust deepened! Sounds great! This could be the fact I want to believe it sounds and performs better because I busted 350 bucks out for it, or that I already had an exhaust without a new intake. My engine now feels no longer choked! I would say well worth it.
I have the K&N cai and Magnaflow after cat. I installed both just months after I purchased truck. I too feel it made a big difference.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the banks but it def made my exhaust note sound better. I am stock exhaust for now just ordered headers.

did you tune it also? I read you have to tune it with CAI well maybe not have to but you should. I went with chris at 5Star I am very happy with his service and product. cant wait to do headers

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the banks but it def made my exhaust note sound better. I am stock exhaust for now just ordered headers.

did you tune it also? I read you have to tune it with CAI well maybe not have to but you should. I went with chris at 5Star I am very happy with his service and product. cant wait to do headers
You'll want to retune after the header install. What headers you going with?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Post a pic ofyour Raptor here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1003701
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Vote for a pic here: vvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/may-not-contest-48539/

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I have tune now with banks CAI and BBK throttle body.
I ordered ARH to stock mufflers and I also just got the revised tunes from Chris at 5star.
Just waiting on delivery