Just waiting on Whipple to ship!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, this was just the down payment!!! But I am expecting some juicy gainz so the smiles I get from something like a corvette in my rear view are totally worth it :evillol:
I'm a couple months away from pulling the trigger as well. Are you replacing the driveshaft? Traction bars? Are you going with oversized h/ex? Is everybody replacing the alternator at the same time? Im planning on it costing close to 15k to do mine right. Trying to get as much education as possible, thanks :)

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty stout statement! To put one of these late model vettes in the mirror, HP number better have a comma in it lol

A 715hp Raptor has a better power to weight ratio than a C6 corvette fyi.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I'm a couple months away from pulling the trigger as well. Are you replacing the driveshaft? Traction bars? Are you going with oversized h/ex? Is everybody replacing the alternator at the same time? Im planning on it costing close to 15k to do mine right. Trying to get as much education as possible, thanks :)

My setup costs $14k. PM me if you want to know what all is in that.

mike.s

Reaction score
Corvette doesn't have 35" tires.

Raptor has aerodynamics of a brick. I don't think you'll be leaving any Corvettes in the dust.

Don't get me wrong. I love my Whipple.

How will you be getting 715 hp? I have Whipple with 3.25 pulley, upgraded heat exchanger, American Racing Headers and I'm at 650 hp.