Juggernaut UPR oil catch can (GROUP BUY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better maybe but I figured I try one. My JLT works well but I would recommend the alternative supercharger application model from them since the std version is a little hard to get to although it is a clean out of sight way to go just a little harder to service.

Increased capacity and easier access are my reasons.

By the way are the filters replaceable or need some type of service/cleaning?

OP
OP
MILRTME

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone link the Facebook post to this page?

I'd like to get in on this, just want to read more about this particular product

I posted the FB link on the starting post, sorry didn't do it earlier

By the way are the filters replaceable or need some type of service/cleaning?

Good question I asked and this is what I was told

"nope! I mean you can spray it out with wd40 or something if so inclined but it would never get to the point of being junked in a vehicles lifetime"

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

b580e3851586c141db946d5106f90e4e.jpg

Alright so here it is mounted, the arrow points to where it's "suppose" to mount but due to having a circuit breaker mounted there for his winch, he simply move it to the corner

fe3fda378483d4ad8f0f0620b7ad1fdc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

@MILRTME at what point do the price breaks apply?

15 people is the cap and when the 20% gets dicounted

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good. I would think a fire wall position would be the best but this spot makes it less in the way. I will am interested to try it out.