Juggernaut UPR oil catch can (GROUP BUY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MILRTME

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the UPR website?

I haven't, but I just did, this kit is different and I think it does include all that. It was developed for http://juggernautpower.com if you look on their website you will see it. Also that kit on UPR website is for SC application.

I did just write the manger to get more details.. I'll keep you posted

Last edited:

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
MILRTME

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what makes this catch can superior to the other two options available?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Over all better design, better mounting location for easier access, better filtration, can hold more oil, water,etc. see my first post as it pretty much sums up how its superior.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Was told we'll have pictures today of it actually mounted in a Raptor! I'll post them as soon as I get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any pictures of this mounted and installed? I'm got an extra set of relays currently mounted to my battery tray so I want to make sure that they wont interfere.

OP
OP
MILRTME

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of this mounted and installed? I'm got an extra set of relays currently mounted to my battery tray so I want to make sure that they wont interfere.

Funny you said that, because this is what I was told

"Mines a little custom because of my circuit breaker for my winch but they will get the idea"