Jlt intake question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinkennebell

Reaction score
So I installed a jlt cold air on my 6.2 and a tune and it's like night and day completely different truck. Install went seamless and lot of r&d went into this.

So my question is why does nobody else uses the intake on the forum ? They got great numbers on the dyno with the intake and a tune

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if you already knew the answer why did you ask the question? If you don't do one at a time with dyno in between, how would you know? The Ginsu knife will cut through a nail then slice a tomato.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toughen up buttercup. Tunes make everything feel better. Intakes make them sound better and add a few hp, but nothing compared to the tunes. Believe it.....

Edit: Welcome to the mayhem!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justinkennebell

Justinkennebell

Reaction score
Pardon us, we are still adjusting to this new crowd gen2 has unleashed. But he is right it is almost all tune. :).

Welcome!!

Totally understand . I come from a couple mustang forums . just looked all over the forums and couldn't find anyone that uses it . So I figured someone has to just hasn't posted about it

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel that the cai would cause more damage than good offroad... I believe a good drop in filter is hard to beat put that money you would spend on the cai else where.

OP
OP
Justinkennebell

Justinkennebell

Reaction score
Yah I can totally see the cons of an open filter. You think the dust covers they sell would help ?