JDM Christmas Special Wish List!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's December, you know what that means...JDM Christmas Sales are coming!!! Let us know what you are looking to get your truck this year! Post up here, we are working on specials right now that include Custom tuning, Whipple Superchargers, AFCO, KOOKS, ROUSH, Magnaflow, and More!!!

Also for every order you place with us over $250 through out December you will be entered in our Raffle for a JDM Gift package valued over $150!!!

JimIII@JDM

attachment.png

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oil gears

lmao sorry I had to.
seriously though I am curious to watch the new tune you are doing for the gen 3

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hows the new tuning coming on Whipple stage 2 gen 3? did you even need to change anything if just going to the gen 3? I know you did injectors ect so you had to redo it but curious on getting this for myself.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hows the new tuning coming on Whipple stage 2 gen 3? did you even need to change anything if just going to the gen 3? I know you did injectors ect so you had to redo it but curious on getting this for myself.

The injectors were swapped yesterday and we have it on the dyno. Should have tuning complete over the weekend. I'll have another post going as soon as we are done!

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate that black friday and christmas are so close together. I have to finish paying for the mustang's suspension, but I want a blower for the Raptor sooooo bad! Stupid credit cards can get you into trouble!