Issues with loading tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got a SCT with 3 tunes today. A few minutes ago I tried to flash the 93 performance tune onto the truck. It got to 100% then it said "download failed" and told me to return to stock. So, I then tried to download the stock tune. It also got to 100% then said "download failed".

Truck still starts, thankfully.

Any ideas what the issue is?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you battery is charged and try another tune...sounds like something is corrupted with a file or the tuner could need an update...check out SCTs website they have a utility that will update the tuner software and backup our stock tune...

Be careful...you might be whistling past the graveyard...

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if that doesn't fix it call sct but they are having a knowen issue, where when after you flash you will get mis match truck, can't change to another tune or back to stock.

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't tried reinstalling it, a little leary after seeing 'failed' twice. I'm going to call SCT this afternoon after work and see what they have to say.