Introducing the Livernois Motorsports Split Personality Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
didn't you watch the video

yes and all it talks about is a race fuel or NOS tune. nothing about any other tunes. so i was wondering if thats all its used for or if it could be used for something the majority of us raptor owners could use like a econo to performance tune...i havent even heard of a raptor owner running NOS or race fuel yet.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So $950 for the device and the tune? I'm a tune noob, can somebody tell me why this is so much more than something like the five-star tune?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you can switch tune on the fly it's a good thing. ^

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

I took it as nitrus OR rase gas. I'm thinking e-30 it's kinda like two in one but I'm sure you're right it's bring race gas switch tune fill and race switch to drive back home. i dont no

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So $950 for the device and the tune? I'm a tune noob, can somebody tell me why this is so much more than something like the five-star tune?

It comes with the tuner interface, 4 custom tunes, wiring harness, and switch. Its a complete kit for $950. -Chris

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes and all it talks about is a race fuel or NOS tune. nothing about any other tunes. so i was wondering if thats all its used for or if it could be used for something the majority of us raptor owners could use like a econo to performance tune...i havent even heard of a raptor owner running NOS or race fuel yet.

I'm confused too. I haven't heard of anyone running race fuel or nos in a raptor.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm confused too. I haven't heard of anyone running race fuel or nos in a raptor.

Good question although we have had some customers that run race fuel, (turbos, blower) it can forsure be another tune for lets say higher octane or just different fuel, spark or idle.

So if you had a base tune of 87 octane an you want to put in 93 octane at the pump, we could set the secondary tune up for 93 octane.

Or on the flip side lets say you have a 93 base tune and for whatever reason your on a road trip an there is only 91. The secondary tune could be 91 or 89 or 87 (but only one tune can be secondary)

We can fuel, spark, and idle. So if you had loud exhaust and wanted the idle lower we could do that, or higher for that matter.

The main thing it does is allow real time switching without the need to reflash the vehicle.

I hope this helps

LMS