Intake tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short, I need an intake tube from the factory throttle body to the factory air filter box. I can mod as needed, but I want to stay away from the factory intake tube. I've looked around and it seams the closest thing I can find is a 3.5" exhaust tube with about a 15* bend in it.

Please let me know what you got or any ideas you think I might be able to work with.

Thanks in advance,

Lucas.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can fab up your own with a couple of silicone hose pieces and a piece of straight aluminum tubing like I did. You can buy all you need from a site that sells silicone hoses and other adapters.

OP
OP
SchultzLD

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can fab up your own with a couple of silicone hose pieces and a piece of straight aluminum tubing like I did. You can buy all you need from a site that sells silicone hoses and other adapters.

Do you remember the angle of the connector? I have tubbing but didn't want to chop weld grind and make it look "ghetto".

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a 45 degree bend. 4" diameter at the throttle body and 3" diameter tubing from the air box if I remember correctly.