I know 2nd time I said this but getting SC now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing to be sorry about you think this is my first custom anything lol this happens all the time it’s part of the game.

When you're coming along 7 years into the game, it doesn't need to happen. Your truck running like shit is the result of the **** poor planning and research done by its loud mouth bitch of an owner.

Shit you know nothing about giving real help to the next guy

I have helped many members of this forum. Both with technical knowledge and with other stuff. But you're not worth helping. In other words, you're not the next guy. You're a ************* little bitch.

:flipthebird:

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ran the truck 6-7 more hard runs 0-100 not to many places I can do it in my daily travels today so that was all I got in. For 0-100

I couldn’t get it to do the hard surge again so I’m gonna have to guess it was the computer just learning as it was the first smash and go.
The baby surges I can make happen at will now so that will be an easy fix after I send the data log to whipple.
2-3rd gear with mild to soft throttle I can make it happen right after gear change.
That part not going away and very consistent it I try to make it work. So I just assume it’s tune.
I can also just push gas harder or softer but I’ll have them fix it the right way.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

When you're coming along 7 years into the game, it doesn't need to happen. Your truck running like shit is the result of the **** poor planning and research done by its loud mouth bitch of an owner.

I have helped many members of this forum. Both with technical knowledge and with other stuff. But you're not worth helping. In other words, you're not the next guy. You're a ************* little bitch.

:flipthebird:

Lol
7 years in the game your such a nerd.
You didn’t research shit or try shit on your own you just go along with the flock you wouldn’t know a good tune if it was sticking in your ass.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whipple replied today. the guy helping me is super cool guy but its hard to deal with someone thru emails.
I explained the surge and he told me it was traction control kicking in, lol I'm sure others have said that to him before but I know what traction control is and exactly what it feels like. so a few emails later he understood.

another problem I had was the truck died 2 times making fast stops. he said he knows what that is and said the throttle body is to tight not enough air is getting in. simple fix drill 2 holes in the blades.
now I will admit to anyone I am far from a mechanic and def not a tuner but thats just crazy to me. I am not drilling any holes in my damn TB. adjust the tune or I will swap TBs to the ford one I have.

I was just about to pull the plug and go with JDM when he said I can bring it in to the shop and they will dyno tune. I'm sure he can tune out the TB issue and the baby surges and who knows what else I just can't feel?
I really want to give them the chance to make it right as of right now they have not had a fair chance.
but I also know for a few hundred bucks this can go away.
I wouldn't doubt I end up with the JDM tune anyways just for the fact I have never seen anyone complain about their tunes before. yes I dont go looking either but I will want to see for myself. I am weird like that.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7 years in the game your such a nerd.
You didn’t research shit or try shit on your own you just go along with the flock you wouldn’t know a good tune if it was sticking in your ass.

Math isn't your strong suit, is it?

Nor is logic. Or reading.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Math isn't your strong suit, is it?

Nor is logic. Or reading.

na I am pretty good with math and def logic, spelling and reading not so much. whats your point? that your over priced traction bars actually hang down lower than mine and mine actually have technology behind them and not just a over priced piece of metal with water jet logos ?
or you installed un-needed oil gears and are upset that I didn't need to?
what is your purpose here anyways ? fill me in with some long winded post with 5-6 quotes please. the internet is slow today if I cant make money maybe you can make me laugh some more.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
na I am pretty good with math and def logic, spelling and reading not so much. whats your point? that your over priced traction bars actually hang down lower than mine and mine actually have technology behind them and not just a over priced piece of metal with water jet logos ?
or you installed un-needed oil gears and are upset that I didn't need to?
what is your purpose here anyways ? fill me in with some long winded post with 5-6 quotes please. the internet is slow today if I cant make money maybe you can make me laugh some more.

Ok smart guy. If math is your strong suit, then how could I be in the game for 7 years if my truck is a 2013? Please show your work. :think:

Tell me more about the "technology" in your bro dozer bars. :ROFLJest:

I'd also love to hear about all the trails you're blazing with your Gen 1 Raptor Whipple build. There's probably only a few thousand of those. Most without the oil pump gears. :think: :ROFLJest:

You are correct, though, I no longer have a point in this thread. I and most of the others are done helping you. You're too rude and too stupid to waste any time helping. I'm just ******* with you at this point. You're like my angry little man wind up toy. And I'm also enjoying watching you struggle with this extremely rare Whippled Raptor. :ROFLJest:

Hey I got a question for you, how often do you let the other mma boys practice mounting your naked rear?

You never answered me about the size of your tapout sticker, by the way.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok smart guy. If math is your strong suit, then how could I be in the game for 7 years if my truck is a 2013? Please show your work. :think:

Tell me more about the "technology" in your bro dozer bars. :ROFLJest:

I'd also love to hear about all the trails you're blazing with your Gen 1 Raptor Whipple build. There's probably only a few thousand of those. Most without the oil pump gears. :think: :ROFLJest:

You are correct, though, I no longer have a point in this thread. I and most of the others are done helping you. You're too rude and too stupid to waste any time helping. I'm just ******* with you at this point. You're like my angry little man wind up toy. And I'm also enjoying watching you struggle with this extremely rare Whippled Raptor. :ROFLJest:

Hey I got a question for you, how often do you let the other mma boys practice mounting your naked rear?

You never answered me about the size of your tapout sticker, by the way.

idiot why you think I lol at you I didn't say 7 years in the game you did retard.

you want to know technology go read about it. oh wait maybe someone will come along and tell you what to think sheep.

trails I am blazing? the raptor is a DD for me. I use it to go to and from. I don't need to make a build thread lol it shows how starved for attention you are and how lil you have in life you made a build thread LMAO. you come to the internet to try and fit in and be cool lol that is so ******* funny do it in real life weirdo. oh you tried and got slapped probably.

you never had a point in this thread and im glad you decided to "just **** with me now" since I been ****** you about 10 pages back but your to slow to see that. rookie.

I don't have a tapout sticker I do have a shirt from my partner they sponsored. you may not understand but tapout did huge things for MMA and 100% helped get it where it is at today. you can hate the person wearing it I guess I don't know I live in CA we don't act like you NY ****. we don't get on a computer and talk down to people we do it face to face or we don't say anything at all.
what is it are you a lil skinny nerd or a fat one. lol I know your skinny fat. cant ever in your life think about talking like this a person in real life but on the computer it all comes out in your safe place lol so cute.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I have been sucking **** 7 years strong in this game .

your quote not mine LMAO

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
idiot why you think I lol at you I didn't say 7 years in the game you did retard.

you want to know technology go read about it. oh wait maybe someone will come along and tell you what to think sheep.

trails I am blazing? the raptor is a DD for me. I use it to go to and from. I don't need to make a build thread lol it shows how starved for attention you are and how lil you have in life you made a build thread LMAO. you come to the internet to try and fit in and be cool lol that is so ******* funny do it in real life weirdo. oh you tried and got slapped probably.

you never had a point in this thread and im glad you decided to "just **** with me now" since I been ****** you about 10 pages back but your to slow to see that. rookie.

I don't have a tapout sticker I do have a shirt from my partner they sponsored. you may not understand but tapout did huge things for MMA and 100% helped get it where it is at today. you can hate the person wearing it I guess I don't know I live in CA we don't act like you NY ****. we don't get on a computer and talk down to people we do it face to face or we don't say anything at all.
what is it are you a lil skinny nerd or a fat one. lol I know your skinny fat. cant ever in your life think about talking like this a person in real life but on the computer it all comes out in your safe place lol so cute.

Oh but see that's why you're stupid. I'm laughing at you because you can't build a truck that other people have been building for 7 years already. My build went fine. Because I'm not stupid. See, again, you missed the point. Because your reading comprehension sucks. Like your math, your logic, your automotive knowledge, etc.

So you can't tell me any more about those high tech traction bars huh? Got suckered by a second rate company with a marketing department. Can't say I feel sorry for you.

I knew you loved the Tapout stickers.

The build thread is to give back to the community. To thank those who helped me get everything together and to let people know what I have so they can ask questions about it. I like to help people. I think that's a good thing.

Have fun being the bottom, bro.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh but see that's why you're stupid. I'm laughing at you because you can't build a truck that other people have been building for 7 years already. My build went fine. Because I'm not stupid. See, again, you missed the point. Because your reading comprehension sucks. Like your math, your logic, your automotive knowledge, etc.

So you can't tell me any more about those high tech traction bars huh? Got suckered by a second rate company with a marketing department. Can't say I feel sorry for you.

I knew you loved the Tapout stickers.

The build thread is to give back to the community. To thank those who helped me get everything together and to let people know what I have so they can ask questions about it. I like to help people. I think that's a good thing.

Have fun being the bottom, bro.

what are you talking about people been building these truck for 7 years?
ok I am not talking about that I am talking about where you said your words "I have been sucking **** 7 years strong in this game"
I cant help you there I know nothing about that sorry.

you have a build thread cuz you have nothing in life zip zero you need to come to the net to nut hug on others.

should you even be on the net right now isn't your boss gonna get mad at you lmao back to work sheep.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what are you talking about people been building these truck for 7 years?
ok I am not talking about that I am talking about where you said your words "I have been sucking **** 7 years strong in this game"
I cant help you there I know nothing about that sorry.

you have a build thread cuz you have nothing in life zip zero you need to come to the net to nut hug on others.

should you even be on the net right now isn't your boss gonna get mad at you lmao back to work sheep.

:specialed: