I know 2nd time I said this but getting SC now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you are correct I shouldn't of said NY guys as theres many from NY that should not be included.
but to answer your question read the thread I got bashed first cuz I am not going to install oil gears. I do not think its needed. if the stupid gears blow I will see all the dummy lights light up ill probably hear it also and I will stop, tow the truck and fix it. really doubt anything will happen to the motor if you just stop. and if it dont then I will fix my motor its that simple but they all got mad cuz I am not following like a sheep. its as childish as my kids 1st grade.
in 6 months Im gonna come back here and post how my truck is running like a champ and the oil gear isn't needed with the proper tune IMO or I will post back well all you ***** were right better get a oil gear either way I will not be mad why should you or anyone else be?
people offered advise I even asked some I took it in and made my choice. Its my choice wrong or right its mine much easier to live with then living of others choosing for you.

The ball busting is heavy around here, Take it with a grain of salt. We all are different but have common ground, our trucks. It’s your choice to do what you want! Has nothing to do with being sheep. If I didn’t have other expensive hobbies and interests I would have put a SC on my truck years ago, I also would’ve done the gear.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry couldn’t reply I’m ripping my truck around right now. It’s fast and guess what no wheel hop. Oh you wouldn’t know about fast you don’t have the stage 2 gen 3
But I’m sure we both have no wheel hop
You just got sheeped into 4000 dollar metal with water jet logos lmao I have the same and possibly better for $800 lmao your really gonna cry over that one

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF? No acknowledgment to my answer to your catch can question??
Back on topic please...

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry couldn’t reply I’m ripping my truck around right now. It’s fast and guess what no wheel hop. Oh you wouldn’t know about fast you don’t have the stage 2 gen 3
You just got sheeped into 4000 dollar metal with water jet logos lmao I have the same and possibly better for $800 lmao your really gonna cry over that one

Childish

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol read the thread your gonna call me childish? Lmao

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

WTF? No acknowledgment to my answer to your catch can question??
Back on topic please...

I went with the freedom Motorsports kit for the simple reason he posts here and supports the site.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, glad to see you added one with your major upgrade. Enjoy it.

R,
HAP

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oh it didn’t quote truckqueer. my post looked like a general post to everyone it wasn’t suposed to. No I’m not a **** like that I was trying to reply to truckqueer only.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You obviously aren't "ripping your truck around" if you are responding, though, you ******.

And are you really trying to internet race my truck now? Wow.

What a loser.

Oh, and BDS... BDS... seriously? What's next for your truck, a lift? You might as well lift it now because you're definitely not going offroad with those flimsy low hanging traction bars. Some Raptor... lol

What a joke.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I went with the freedom Motorsports kit for the simple reason he posts here and supports the site.

Freedom Motorsports doesn't make one. They sell several different ones from different manufacturers.

What an idiot.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You obviously aren't "ripping your truck around" if you are responding, though, you ******.

And are you really trying to internet race my truck now? Wow.

What a loser.

Oh, and BDS... BDS... seriously? What's next for your truck, a lift? You might as well lift it now because you're definitely not going offroad with those flimsy low hanging traction bars. Some Raptor... lol

What a joke.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Freedom Motorsports doesn't make one. They sell several different ones from different manufacturers.

What an idiot.

Lmao flimsy low hanging BDS? it’s quite clear you feel you need to justify taking it in the ass for some water jet logo.
Internet race you huh? How’s that posssible is it anything like your internet tuff guy stuff?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lmao flimsy low hanging BDS? it’s quite clear you feel you need to justify taking it in the ass for some water jet logo.
Internet race you huh? How’s that posssible is it anything like your internet tuff guy stuff?

Yes, your attempt to internet race my truck is exactly like your internet tough guy stuff... pathetic.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm explaining to you why your traction bars aren't suitable for an off road truck, you ignorant little fool.

Be honest... what size is your... Tapout sticker? And be honest about this, too... were you hoping I was going to ask you about something else just now??? :supergay:

You MMA wannabe brodozer tools are all alike.

What a *****. :baby: