I know 2nd time I said this but getting SC now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not cool bashing all the ny guys. I personally tried to offer you info, that’s it. It’s your truck do what you want. We were just trying to help

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not cool bashing all the ny guys. I personally tried to offer you info, that’s it. It’s your truck do what you want. We were just trying to help

you are correct I shouldn't of said NY guys as theres many from NY that should not be included.
but to answer your question read the thread I got bashed first cuz I am not going to install oil gears. I do not think its needed. if the stupid gears blow I will see all the dummy lights light up ill probably hear it also and I will stop, tow the truck and fix it. really doubt anything will happen to the motor if you just stop. and if it dont then I will fix my motor its that simple but they all got mad cuz I am not following like a sheep. its as childish as my kids 1st grade.
in 6 months Im gonna come back here and post how my truck is running like a champ and the oil gear isn't needed with the proper tune IMO or I will post back well all you ***** were right better get a oil gear either way I will not be mad why should you or anyone else be?
people offered advise I even asked some I took it in and made my choice. Its my choice wrong or right its mine much easier to live with then living of others choosing for you.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you are correct I shouldn't of said NY guys as theres many from NY that should not be included.
but to answer your question read the thread I got bashed first cuz I am not going to install oil gears. I do not think its needed. if the stupid gears blow I will see all the dummy lights light up ill probably hear it also and I will stop, tow the truck and fix it. really doubt anything will happen to the motor if you just stop. and if it dont then I will fix my motor its that simple but they all got mad cuz I am not following like a sheep. its as childish as my kids 1st grade.
in 6 months Im gonna come back here and post how my truck is running like a champ and the oil gear isn't needed with the proper tune IMO or I will post back well all you ***** were right better get a oil gear either way I will not be mad why should you or anyone else be?
people offered advise I even asked some I took it in and made my choice. Its my choice wrong or right its mine much easier to live with then living of others choosing for you.

Actually, what happened is that you weren't paying any attention to what anyone said and you were being a sarcastic ass hole and I called you out on it.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one did you go with?

Sorry if mentioned earlier in the thread

I liked the mounting option for the Moroso best. I like their clear bowl option too. I little pricey, but think I will see if Santa has it in stock.

R,
HAP

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, what happened is that you weren't paying any attention to what anyone said and you were being a sarcastic ass hole and I called you out on it.

lol I knew that wouldn't take long. your so preDICKtible
I paid attention years ago fruit why you think the title is second time.
oh boy your tuff you called me on the internet sorry scary dude. you didn't call shit you said your info I just dont agree with it and your mad.
IMO the gears are not needed if you pay attention and are not stupid and drive when the lights light up or you hear the drive train rattling around stop the damn truck.
IF the gears do indeed blow and the motor somehow blows that exact second pressure drops I will be the first to come back and tell you about it. or if the gears just blow I will be back to tell you. if the next guy decides he dont want them so be it I am not going to call him names on the internet.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol I knew that wouldn't take long. your so preDICKtible
I paid attention years ago fruit why you think the title is second time.
oh boy your tuff you called me on the internet sorry scary dude. you didn't call shit you said your info I just dont agree with it and your mad.
IMO the gears are not needed if you pay attention and are not stupid and drive when the lights light up or you hear the drive train rattling around stop the damn truck.
IF the gears do indeed blow and the motor somehow blows that exact second pressure drops I will be the first to come back and tell you about it. or if the gears just blow I will be back to tell you. if the next guy decides he dont want them so be it I am not going to call him names on the internet.

You can't disagree with facts, though. That's the thing. We told you why. We showed you the science and the evidence. You're choosing to roll the dice and that's fine, that's what most people do. But you can't deny the facts while concurrently insulting people who were just trying to help you. I'm not mad at all. I'm actually very glad you are not doing the oil pump gears.

And the title is second time because you are indecisive and poor on top of being an ass hole and an internet tough guy, right?

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't disagree with facts, though. That's the thing. We told you why. We showed you the science and the evidence. You're choosing to roll the dice and that's fine, that's what most people do. But you can't deny the facts while concurrently insulting people who were just trying to help you. I'm not mad at all. I'm actually very glad you are not doing the oil pump gears.

And the title is second time because you are indecisive and poor on top of being an ass hole and an internet tough guy, right?

I am poor, lol maybe a bit modest. I have 2 show cars that I drive and a bike that cost more than your truck. I choose to be modest but if you wanna **** compare let me know what ya wanna compete with. maybe the motor I just bought that also cost more than your truck. your a lame period and if you were within my reach I would ass **** you for real. not because I am gay but to show you how dominant I am over you
internet tuff guy lmoa I am a professional fighter you lame. you might have seen me on TV if your into that shit.
I will admit I am retired and was not quite UFC good but plenty good to make money and def bitch slap you in a second

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am poor, lol maybe a bit modest. I have 2 show cars that I drive and a bike that cost more than your truck. I choose to be modest but if you wanna **** compare let me know what ya wanna compete with. maybe the motor I just bought that also cost more than your truck. your a lame period and if you were within my reach I would ass **** you for real. not because I am gay but to show you how dominant I am over you
internet tuff guy lmoa I am a professional fighter you lame. you might have seen me on TV if your into that shit.
I will admit I am retired and was not quite UFC good but plenty good to make money and def bitch slap you in a second

Oh man I really got under your skin with that last one, didn't I? :ROFLJest:

It's easy with you, because you're really dumb and now I also know why you're so dumb. Your brains are scrambled from taking so many beatings.

Dude, you are not retired. You're washed up.

And :supergay:

Truly pathetic.