Howe Power Steering Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsanderson06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the Howe PS Kit have any pictures of how you have the hoses oriented under the hood? All i can find is the picture of the pump outside the radiator. The install directions don't really help when trying to route the hoses around the serpentine belt, radiator hoses etc...

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score

He just sold that kit last week or early this week

Sent from iPhone 6S+

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

The OP is only asking how the hoses are oriented under the hood. Perhaps the guy who just sold the kit can give him a few pointers. Hence my reasoning to PM him

Roger that.

Sent from iPhone 6S+

SILVER

Reaction score
So I bought the Howe power steering kit and had a local shop install it. They had to add spacers to push out my Whipple Supercharger's intercooler so the Howe reservoir would fit. It steers at stop now but its rough to the right and really rough and loud to the left. I called Howe and they said this is normal and that I'm not the first to call about the issue. I'm not sure if I would prefer the stock pump which performs good but dies at 30k or this $1200 kit that is choppy and loud but supposedly will last. Not happy Ford didn't put some effort into getting this right in the first place. Especially considering the price of these trucks. Also so far not very happy with the Howe kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir